Blog - Should You Share Your Opportunity Links All Over Social Media?
Today I want to break down a common trend I see taking place online with people involved in home based business. It seems for many the new thing to do is plaster an opportunity link all over social media, hoping to peek a prospect’s interest in their business opportunity, yet fail to build value or establish relationships with their prospects.
I mean that strategy may work for a few select people, but it’s not a very duplicatable strategy that’s going to work for everyone in your down-line or create long lasting walk away income.
The draw back to this strategy is people who mean well wasting lots of time online, annoying the people they have in their online network, and not getting the results they want in their network marketing business!
Let’s face it have you ever made a solid business or purchasing decision by just taking a look at a random opportunity link online without first speaking to someone first about the ins and outs of their products, services, or opportunity?
Probably Not! And in most cases neither are your prospects. If you find yourself struggling to attract new prospects and you’re using the internet as a strategy to build your business, today I’m going to show you a much more structured way to get better results when prospecting on social media.
1. Research your opportunity independently of you and find other leaders in your company who are having more success than you.
2. Time to Google everything they can find that is negative and form of course a negative opinion.
3. Time to create the excuse of all excuses on why your products, services, and opportunity may not be a good fit for them.
Most times you will attract low caliber prospects who have no influence, and who will join your organization, and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Here’s the right way to connect with potential prospects online:
1. Build a relationship through social media and take the conversation to a private message after you have established rapport.
2. See how you can add more value and provide solutions to them through your products / opportunity.
3. Share your link with your prospect only after they have requested more information, and plug them into 3rd party leader.
4. Get them started correctly.
Using this strategy the correct way has helped me over the years create great business relationships with people across the world, and has helped me build my businesses with great success, and you can do the same thing as well.
Now that you are armed with this information on how to properly engage prospects on social media go out and implement this strategy immediately. I would love to hear feedback on your results.
There’s a right and a wrong way to build a home based business, and unfortunately building it the wrong way creates unnecessary frustration and in most cases causes people to quit the industry, and that doesn’t have to be you!
If you received value from this post, please like, comment, share, and provide feedback below!