Blog - 5 Quick And Easy Ways To Prospect While Working Full-Time
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this blog post will definitely help you get moving in the right direction. As the old adage states, you can build this business part-time, full-time, but not just any time.
And that statement is so so true. I see so many people struggle with how to manage their time effectively when it comes to network marketing prospecting and as a result, they never get the kind of traction that they want in their business.
Easy Ways To Prospect For Your MLM While Working Full-Time!
Now before we unpack all of the different quick and easy prospecting techniques you can use to build your home based business, let me just state that if you don’t plan on implementing and becoming consistent with using these strategies daily, then don’t waste your time! Chances are you’re not serious about changing your current circumstances for the better!
So Let’s Dive In
1. Facebook Messenger is a quick and easy way for you to reach out to your friends. Simply connect with others who show up as being online, and send them a message to catch up and see what they are up to these days. Through those conversations you can see how your products, and opportunity may be beneficial in helping them solve some challenges they may be experiencing in their lives. Here’s How To Engage People On Facebook.
2. Call Your Warm Market Contacts in your phone and let them know that you’re excited about a new opportunity that you started and have some information that you would like to share and get their opinion on.
3. Text Message those who you can’t get a hold of over the phone and establish a time when you can talk with them about something very important that your excited about.
4. Talk With Co Workers who you know may have an interest in creating an additional income stream on a part-time basis, or who you know you could count on to try your products for 30-60 days.
5. Spark Conversations with others at after hour events such as business mixers, kid’s practices and games, etc.
(Bonus) Talk with two new people daily as you go about your day. You will be surprised how many additional prospects that you will get you over time! 2 prospects daily x 5 days = 10 prospects a week x 4 weeks = 40 new people to talk to!
All of these strategies are hands on active prospecting strategies that get you engaged with others on a daily basis. Using them consistently will build your active candidate list and will help you to have an never ending list of new prospects to talk to about your products and business opportunity. The beauty of these strategies is that they are simple yet highly effective and leverage both online and offline marketing strategies.
Let’s face it you can’t always be behind your computer, and some days you will not always be out and about. Using these ideas as a foundation will help you unlock other ways on how to approach and engage others about your business. Now get out there and make it happen!
Did you get any value? If so, I would really appreciate it if you comment below, like, and share this article with others, who can benefit from these quick and easy ways to prospect while working full-time!